Private - Mastering Azure Synapse Analytics Training Class
Azure Synapse Analytics is a limitless analytics service that brings together data integration, enterprise data warehousing, and big data analytics. It gives you the freedom to query data on your terms, using either serverless or dedicated options—at scale. Azure Synapse brings these worlds together with a unified experience to ingest, explore, prepare, transform, manage, and serve data for immediate BI and machine learning needs.
Old price: $15,000.00
** This is a private Online training class for a company with a maximum of 10 attendees.
Please contact us after purchase to schedule the 3 day class based on your time zone.
Design and implement data storage in Synapse
Design and develop data processing in Synapse
Design and implement data security in Synapse
- Monitor and optimize data storage and data processing in Synapse
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Introduction to Modern Data Stores
- Introduction to Azure Synapse Analytics
- The use of Azure Data Lake Gen 2 Storage account
- Understanding Serverless SQL Pools
- Understanding Dedicated SQL Pools
- Understanding Spark SQL Pools
- Understanding Data Explorer Pools
- What is Lake Databases?
- Distributions (Round Robin, Hash and Replicated)
- Indexes (CCI, Heap, CI and Non CI)
- Partitions in Tables
- Creation of External Tables
- Pipeline in Azure Synapse
- Using Data Flows in Azure Piplelines for Data Transformation
- ETL vs ELT pipelines for moving data
- Using Scala in Notebooks
- Using Python is Notebooks
- Security Measures in Azure Synapse
- Managed VNET in Azure Synapse
- Private EndPoints to resources in Azure Synapse
- CI/CD of Synapse using Github
- Monitoring Pools, SQL Requests, Pipelines and other important aspects of the entire Synapse platform.